Home Care in Regina
Bayshore Home Health offers a wide range of home care services that include nursing, personal care, home support and companionship to the residents of Regina and surrounding area, allowing them to continue to live in their own homes with dignity and independence.
See our Featured Home Health Product Retailer near Regina, SK
Discrete Canadian delivery of incontinence products
1360 Speers Rd Unit B Oakville ON
All of our caregivers are carefully screened and selected, licensed or certified in their field, fully insured and bonded, and nurse-supervised. To further ensure you receive the best possible home health care, we practice national clinical and ISO 9001 quality management standards.
If you are interested in starting a home care program, we would be pleased to meet with you and provide a free in-home needs consultation. Please call us to learn more about the benefits of a personalized care plan.
We Promise Our Clients That We Will...
- Have a person available to answer their call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Listen to them and take the time to understand their needs.
- Explain the full range of services available and help them navigate the home care system.
- Provide a no-charge needs consultation at the place most convenient to them.
- Provide professional caregivers who are licensed or certified in their field.
- Have a nurse conduct an assessment of their care needs prior to starting their care.
- Provide them with an individualized care plan that will be reviewed regularly by a nurse care manager.
- Have a nurse care manager introduce their caregiver on the first service visit, when appropriate.
- Ensure our caregiver matches their needs, and provide a replacement if they do not.
- Strive to provide the same primary and back-up caregivers.
- Work with other health care professionals to meet their care needs.
Our Core Health Care Services Include:
- Service 24-7
- Client Centered Consultations
For individuals who live alone and are feeling isolated, our caregivers provide:
- Personal visits to the home to share a cup of tea or go for a walk.
- Accompany on outings or special events.
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Escorting clients on shopping trips and appointments
- Respite care for short visits or 24 hours
- Personal hygiene care such as grooming, washing and bathing
- Basic hand and foot care
- Assistance with eating
- Medication assistance
- Assist with safe transfers into chairs, beds or vehicles
- Medication administration
- Wound and suture care
- Advanced foot care
- Intravenous therapy
- Pain and symptom management
- Management and therapy for chronic conditions
- Ventilator care
- Peritoneal dialysis
Serious Injury Home Care
- Serious injury care and rehabilitative planning
- Safety assessments
- Acquired Brain and Spinal Cord Injury care
- Traumatic injury acute and long-term care
- Wound and burn care
- Palliative care
- Personal care and home support
- Holistic approach through community collaboration
- We will provide you with staff relief as required and requested special care homes, school setting, and long-term care and hospital facilities. Personal Support Workers, Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses can assist you’re your human resources needs in Regina and surrounding areas.
- Basic and Advanced Occupational Health Nurses can be assigned your workplace, which may include schools, corporations, mines and regional health authority primary health care centers.
- Bayshore Home Health can help you understand and access alternative ways to pay for services – whether it's nursing, personal care or home support services that are needed.
- Experts from our National Care Team and local offices can investigate if you are eligible for care funding through your personal or group insurance coverage. We can also help you contact a representative from your local home care program, if your hospital liaison or doctor hasn't already put you in touch.
- Alternative sources of funding for home care is worthwhile because it can lead to an increase in care and give you and your loved ones more comfort and peace of mind.
How to choose a home health care provider:
Choosing a quality home health care provider can be confusing and time consuming.
Bayshore Home Health is pleased to provide you with an overview of questions and
checklist that will assist you in this important decision.
- What kinds of services do you provide?
- What type of training have your staff received?
- How do you ensure the quality of your service?
- How do you evaluate your skills and abilities?
- How long have you done this sort of work?
Questions that Bayshore Home Health can answer with a “Yes”
- Do you provide a personalized care plan, highlighting the specific duties my caregiver will perform?
- Will you consult regularly with my doctor or family members regarding my care plan, if I wish?
- Will my caregiver be supervised by a nurse?
- Do you provide a complete list of the services you provide as well as their prices?
- Will you assist me in investigating funding options for my care?
- Will you help me submit my claims to my insurance company?
- Do you have a Quality Assurance method or program?
- Do you provide all financial arrangements in writing, with a copy for me?
- Do you provide services and answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- Do you ensure that your staff are bonded, insured and professionally licensed or certified?
- Do you pay CPP, EI and Workers’ Compensation for the staff that come to my home?
- Will you ensure my caregiver matches my needs, and provide a replacement if they do not?