10 REASONS TO GET CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY
1. Prevention / Reversal of the ageing process. As you advance in chronological age, CranioSacral Therapy (CST) promotes flexibility in the Nervous System, resulting in greater mental clarity, ease and relaxation in the body.
2. Having trouble sleeping? CST calms the autonomic nervous system and allows you to ‘switch off’ at night thereby providing deeper rest and renunciation for the next day.
3. For those at risk for Alzheimer’s, CST lowers the inflammatory response in the brain and body, resulting in less toxicity, increased cerebro-spinal fluid flow and removal of unneeded ‘plaques’ in the brain which are associated with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
4. Do you have a ‘fussy’ baby or newborn? CST helps gently release the trauma of birth and improves feeding and sucking and generates overall contentment for both baby and mom.
5. Special Needs kids? CST has been shown to be often effective in reducing the symptoms of autism and cerebral palsy: decreased agitation, improved speech, better mind body coordination and improved social interaction.
6. Back pain? CST is complimentary to Chiropractic treatment and often supports a deeper level of gentle release ∼ assisting the body in letting go of deep tensions that accompany acute and chronic lower, middle and upper back pain.
7. Headaches and Migraines? CST is the ‘crowd pleaser’ in alleviating these symptoms. Even in patients who have endured years of migraines, very often CST will bring ongoing relief after years of discomfort in only a few treatments.
8. Hormonal Problems? CST often assists the immune and endocrine system in achieving greater balance, resulting also in greater ease and comfort with menstrual flow.
9. Car or horse accident? Whether it be whiplash or a closed head injury, CST seems to ‘smooth out’ the wrinkles in brain and spinal cord tissue, gently assisting in the repair of the central nervous system that has been traumatized by sudden and abrupt forces acting on the body.
10. Sexual dysfunction. Oftentimes a significant factor in healthy functioning on all levels is adequate oxygenation to the brain. If you are stressed and more ‘sympathetic’ in our functioning (meaning you are ‘on’ or ‘driven’ all the time) it makes it hard to relax. The part of the nervous system that regulates rest, repair and pleasure also affects this functioning. CST assists in blood flow and oxygenation to the brain and, indirectly, influences your ability to function more effectively on all levels.
You feel more relaxed.
Without any specific reason, CST makes your journey through life smoother!
CranioSacral Therapy for Seniors/Longevity
CranioSacral therapy for Conception, Pregnancy, Birth and Newborns
Swedish Massage/Relaxation Massage