Walk-in Medical Clinic
Whether you have a common flu or need your stitches removed we will address your primary health care needs. The Vaughan bphealth clinic is centered on family and walk-in health services staffed with both family and emergency trained physicians that work together to provide primary and ongoing follow-up medical care.
* Walk-in Medical Care* Convenient location* Cutting edge facilities* Complimentary Valet Service
Sport and Exercise Medicine
What distinguishes this Clinic from Others?
- Patients are assessed & treatment plan devised by a Canadian Association of Sport & Exercise Medicine certified physician
- Advanced therapeutic modalities such as Shockwave Therapy for difficult to heal soft tissue injuries
- Hyaluronic acid (viscosupplementation) for osteoarthritis not improving with physiotherapy
- Wide selection of custom & off the shelf bracing for injuries & slowing the progression of osteoarthritis
- Access to rehabilitation professionals including physiothera-pists, chiropractors, massage therapists, and kinesiologists to accelerate your recovery
- Coming soon: Plasma Rich Platelets injections for soft tissue in-juries and osteoarthritis
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT CALL 905-303-3500 option 2, or fax referrals forms to 905-303-3504