Treating Stubborn Excess Fat
Treating excess fat is easier than you think!
Excess fat along with cellulite, can cause a variety of cosmetic issues, including unattractive contouring and/or dimpled “cottage cheese” texture under the skin.
Why treat excess fat?
The motivation for treating excess fat can vary from one individual to the next and can be either emotional or physical. That said, reasons typically fall into one of these categories:
- Desire for an improved appearance.
- Desire to eliminate stubborn fat pockets.
- Men & Women desiring a more shapely body.
- Enhanced self-esteem.
- Pursuit of better health.
What you need to know to treat excess fat:
The best strategy to remove excess fat is through proper diet and exercise. Some stubborn fat areas, however, don’t respond well to either of these and in such circumstances, several options are available. Surgery such as liposuction was once popular but with the onset of effect non-invasive devices, cryolipolysis, focused ultrasound, radio-frequency, etc. are growing in popularity and efficacy.
Do’s and dont’s for eliminating excess fat:
- Do work out.
- Perform cardio exercises that elevate the heart rate.
- Watch your diet. Eat a healthy diet, focusing on vegetables, fruits and lean protein.
- Don’t Indulge in unhealthy food. Avoid fast food, fatty or greasy foods.
- Don’t lead a sedentary lifestyle.
- Speak to your physician before starting a diet.
Questions to ask before choosing a non-invasive option to shrink fat:
- Which excess fat procedure is the correct one for me?
- What is fat freezing? Radio Frequency?
- How to compare available fat destruction options like CoolSculpting™, Vanquish™, Exilis™, and Thermage?
- What is the estimated cost of the procedure?
- How far apart are the treatments?
- What are the common side effects or complications associated with various procedures?
- How can I prepare for the treatments/procedure?
- Do fat reduction treatments hurt?
- What are my pain management and anesthesia options?
- What can I expect during my fat freezing treatment?
- What can I expect after the treatment?
- How long is the recovery time associated with my procedure?
- Do you have before-and-after patient images?
- What are the risks?
- What should I expect after the procedure is performed? (i.e., short-term and long-term effects; activity restrictions; expected recovery period)?
Clarity MedSpa & Laser Centre was created with the purpose of providing superior aesthetic and laser services in a relaxed, yet professional environment. We have replaced the “one solution fits all” approach that is standard within the industry with a tailor-made offering that delivers treatments appropriate to both the initial assessment and your body’s response as you move through the process. Our commitment to the conscientious and complete care of your needs differentiates both our services and YOUR results. Call 416 960 2222 or Visit our website.