Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncturists have been trained in much more than pain reduction, elimination, and management. In fact, the World Health Organization recognizes acupuncture to help with over 100 health conditions.
The top 6 things acupuncture helps with are:
1. Musculoskeletal problems (back/ neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendon/muscle strain, sprains)
2. Anxiety, Sleep, Stress
4. Hormonal Issues
6. Improved Immune System
Learn more about how and why Acupuncture Works
1. There is vital energy called qi that runs through pathways along the body called channels or meridians. These energetic pathways carry qi. Acupuncture restores the proper flow of qi to bring balance to the body (equilibrium).
2. Acupuncture stimulates endorphins, the body’s natural pain relievers.
3. Acupuncture affects the part of the brain that governs serotonin, a brain chemical involved with mood.
4. Acupuncture works with the nervous system by triggering signals that interrupt pain messages being sent to the brain.
Victoria Pumphrey is a Registered Acupuncturist, Certified Reflexologist, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Reiki/ Energy Worker. Helping clients with needs and goals using a combined approach for whole health. The services she offers are Acupuncturist, Reflexology, Holistic Nutrition, Reiki, and part of the wellness programs she offers Herbal Supplements are available.
Cottage Country Massage & Wellness
6 William St., Parry Sound, ON P2A 1V1, 705 774 6626 You can book online by clicking here
Perfectly Pampered Spa
13 Miller St, Parry Sound, ON P2A 1S7, (705) 746-6549 Email me directly for an appointment at either location victoria@ParrySoundAcupuncture.com