The Ministry of Health has lifted restrictions placed back in March. Lisa is happy to announce that her massage therapy business Lisa David RMT is now able to re-open to provide care and service to her clients. As always, Lisa is committed to the health and safety of her clients.
During this phase of re-opening, Lisa David RMT has updated her protocols as follows.
1. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Text 506-470-5620 when you arrive, Lisa will let you in when ready.
2. Please use the sanitizer provided upon arrival and before you leave.
3. All rooms are sanitized between clients.
4. Lisa will be wearing a mask at all times, you are invited to wear one as well.
5. Lisa continues to accept cash, cheque, Credit Card and e-transfer.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty during this time. Lisa is looking forward to welcoming you back!
Lisa David RMT has been practicing massage therapy in the Fredericton area for the past several years offering her expertise and experience in Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Swedish Massage, Craniosacral Techniques, Remedial Exercise and Scar Tissue Mobilization.
Massage services are suitable for all ages, from children to seniors and anyone in between. Lisa is passionate about educating people about the benefits of natural healthcare. For the past 15 years, she has taken great pride in providing her clients with quality care. Improved quality of life for her clients is achieved through thoughtful treatment planning that is created to achieve positive therapeutic outcomes.
Areas of Specialty
Deep Relaxation, Pain Relief, Temporomandibular Dysfunction and pain patterns, Chronic Headaches, PTSD, Whiplash Injury, Scar Tissue and Adhesions