Avisio Naturopathic Clinic is an award winning family medical clinic. Our doctors combine the traditional wisdom of naturopathic medicine with proven scientific knowledge to deliver tailored treatment plans that suit each patient's needs.
Have you ever heard, “All your tests came back ‘normal’."
"There is nothing wrong with you.”
"You will just have to live with it."
Many people realize there must be another option.
Naturopathic Medicine applies to any condition or disease, but it is particularly 'sought after' for disease prevention, health maintenance, and in challenging cases where conventional medicine offers little or no relief.
• Acupuncture (Medical, Cosmetic Facial, Integrated) • Homeopathy
• Full herbal and vitamin dispensary
• Laboratory Testing: Allergies/Sensitivities (Food / Environment)
Hormones • Heavy Metal Levels • Mineral Deficiencies • Metabolic
Typing • Saliva blood markers • Stomach Acid, and more…
• Nutritional Coaching • Dietary Counseling • Meal Planning
• Pharmaceutical Drug Prescribing Authority
• Sauna: (Private) Dry Infrared Sauna w/ color light therapy
• ADD / ADHD • Allergies / Asthma • Anxiety / Depression • Breast Cancer • Diabetes • Digestive Health • Fertility / Infertility • Fibromyalgia • High Blood Pressure • High Cholesterol • Immune Function • Memory, Concentration & Mental Focus • Menopause: Hot Flashes/ Night Sweats • Pre-Natal/Birthing, Post-Natal & Pediatrics • Sports injuries
• Surgery Preparation & Healing (pre & post operation) • Thyroid Disorders • Travel Preparation • Vaccine alternatives, and much more….
Dr. Cindy Quach BSc. ND earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from Simon Fraser University prior to graduating from The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, where she earned the Naturopathic Doctor (ND) designation. She is the Clinical Director at Avisio Naturopathic Clinic in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
Prior to becoming a Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Quach worked as a Chemist in pharmaceutical research and thus has a very strong scientific background in evidence based medicine.
She also has advanced training in Facial Rejuvenation, a non-surgical technique that erases the signs of aging from the face using acupuncture as well as advanced training in mind/body medicine using NeuroEmotional Technique (NET), a procedure that addresses the emotional link to physical ailments.
Dr. Quach balances being a mother and running a busy family practice with special interests in digestive health, menopause, and hormonal disorders. She holds multiple teaching positions within the City of Surrey, B.C. and regularly lectures for both private and public events throughout the Vancouver and Surrey, B.C. areas.
In the spring of 2010, the government of British Columbia was the first and only province in Canada to grant authority to prescribe prescription drugs to Naturopathic Doctors. Dr. Cindy Quach underwent an intense pharmaceutical course taught by instructors from the University of British Columbia, School of Pharmacy who are the same instructors teaching the Family Doctors (MDs/GPs) in BC.
By July 2010, she became one of the first 174 Naturopathic Doctors in Canada to pass the pharmaceutical exam on their first attempt and on September 7th 2010, Dr. Cindy Quach N.D. earned the authority to prescribe pharmaceuticals to patients.