At Calgary Youth Physiotherapy Ltd. we take time to get to know your child. We don’t rush through the appointments. We take our time and provide a hands on approach to therapy that is fun!
Who loves going to physio? For some children this can be a scary thought. We work on self esteem by providing a relaxing, supportive environment with knowledgeable, friendly staff who follow a “can -do” philosophy!
Come and experience this for yourself, we also offer physiotherapy for adults!
See our Featured Home Health Product Retailer near Calgary, AB
The 10 Minute Cushion - Calgary
Reset Your Posture in 10 Minutes a Day
150 Crowfoot Cres (inside Optimum Wellness Centres - Crowfoot) Calgary AB
705 786 7731
KEEPING KIDS IN THE GAME!
Calgary Youth Physiotherapy offers comprehensive, high quality programs for both children and adults. These programs include:
Individualized assessment and treatment of:
- Paediatric conditions such as torticollis, toe-walking, alignment issues, growth center fractures/injuries
- Orthopedic/Sports injuries
- Spinal dysfunction / Postural Concerns
- Neurological conditions including cerebral palsy, developmental delay, development coordination disorder, and other motor impairments
- Injuries from motor vehicle accidents
Treatment services are implemented by Physical Therapists highly experience in pediatric rehabilitation and available services include the following:
- Hands-on 1 hour visits for clients with complex needs
- Acupuncture / IMS
- Cuevas Medek Exercise (CME)
- Fitness classes for preteens and teenagers with motor impairment, and gross motor classes for children with developmental concerns
- Posture classes for scoliosis and other conditions
- Off-site assessment and treatment in home, school, and community settings
- Braces and orthotics - we do not provide this service, however, please follow this link for bracing serviceswww.braceworks.ca