4 Things Acupuncture Can Do to Improve Health
Acupuncture is most commonly known to treat pain.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncturists have been trained in much more than pain reduction, elimination, and management. In fact, the World Health Organization recognizes acupuncture to help with over 100 health conditions.
- Musculoskeletal problems (back/ neck pain, carpel tunnel syndrome, tendon/muscle strain, sprains)
- Anxiety, Sleep, Stress
- Hormonal Issues
- Improved Immune System and much more…
How and Why Acupuncture Works
- There is a vital energy called qi that runs through pathways along the body called channels or meridians. These energetic pathways carry qi. Acupuncture restores the proper flow of qi to bring balance to the body (equilibrium).
- Acupuncture stimulates endorphins, the body’s natural pain relievers.
- Acupuncture affects the part of the brain that governs serotonin, a brain chemical involved with mood.
- Acupuncture works with the nervous system by triggering signals that interrupt pain messages being sent to the brain.
Victoria Pumphrey is a Registered Acupuncturist, Certified Reflexologist, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Reiki/ Energy Worker. Helping clients with needs and goals using a combined approach for whole health. The services she offers are Acupuncturist, Reflexology, Holistic Nutrition, Reiki, and part of the wellness programs she offers Herbal Supplements are available.
With close to twenty years experience in the natural health field from being behind the scenes working in natural health products distribution to working one on one with clients, Victoria Pumphrey Acupuncture is happy to be serving clients in the greater Parry Sound area.
Perfectly Pampered Spa at 13 Miller St., Parry Sound Monday to Wednesday
To order your herbal supplements today click here then click the middle "More Info Tab"
Acupuncture, Reflexology and TCM In Parry Sound, ON