London, Ontario Chiropractor.
We've been delivering quality chiropractic care to the London community since 1992, continuing the caring tradition started in 1965 at this location.
Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is two-fold:
1. Relief Care for London
Relief or wellness care... it's your choice. When many people seek care in our practice they have one goal: relief. So that’s where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations:
- Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care
2. Wellness Care for London
We encourage our patients to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our patients abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favour of the emerging wellness model.
You’re in Charge
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You’re the boss! It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible, and it’s up to you to decide how much of it you want.
Our Chiropractic Techniques:
- After identifying which spinal bones have lost their normal motion or position, a specific manual thrust is administered to free up “stuck” joints.
- While lying on your side, we'll use our hands to deliver a quick contact to the upper bones of your spine. Your body does the rest.
- This technology helps us assess your nervous system by measuring tiny amounts of heat and electrical differences along your spine.
- This high-tech deep tissue "micro-massage" helps reduce swelling, increase blood flow, decrease pain, reduce joint stiffness and stimulate cell-repair.
- Athletic injuries and many muscle-related conditions respond quickly and permanently with this state-of-the-art soft tissue technique.
- While many health problems can be traced to the spine, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees other joints of the body can be helped.
- As you turn and bend we'll apply a light pressure to the joint being tested with our fingertips to feel how well things are moving.
- By applying direct pressure or stretching of the affected muscle, we can reduce muscle spasms and flush out pooled blood and accumulated toxins.
- There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist. Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being as well as your quality of life. Chiropractic care and massage therapy compliment each other as a great strategy to help you reach your health goals.
- At Adelaide Family Chiropractic we currently have two massage therapists to serve your needs