Beacon Hill Chiropractic Clinic is open for emergency or acute patients. For now, Dr. Bordeleau and/or Dr. Vandervoort and/or Dr. Grant will be available between 3 and 6 pm Monday to Friday.
Please call and leave a message and we will give you an appointment time.
Do not come in if you experience flu like symptoms or have been exposed to someone sick.
You do not need to call us if previously booked an appointment, all your regular appointments were cancelled until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding.
We are pleased to announce that chiropractic clinics are now allowed to see elective and non-urgent patients. We are reopening 6 days per week on reduced hours. Call the office and leave a message if a staff member is not available to answer the phone. We recommend that you bring your own face mask and sanitize your hands at the front desk when you arrive.
Prior to coming to your appointment you must adhere to provincial guidelines, which means reviewing the following before each visit. If you answer yes to any of the following questions do not attend in person for at least 14 days and contact your family physician.
- Do you have a fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Have you had any contact with a person with acute respiratory illness?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID 19 or been in close contact with anyone that has?
- Do you have two or more of the following symptoms that are new to you: sore throat, runny nose/sneezing not related to allergies, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, diarrhea, abdominal pain or nausea,
- Are you over 65 and experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline?
If some of these symptoms are normal for you then call us to discuss as we have some patients with chronic lung conditions such as asthma and serious allergies.
Please use a debit card if you have one. If not a cheque or cash preferably in a baggy. Credit cards are subject to a 4% surcharge due to extra charges applied to us.
The clinic will be cleaned according to provincial protocols including any surface that you come in contact with after each patient visit. We look forward to resuming your care at either the Beacon Hill or Rockland Chiropractic Clinic. Be safe and stay well.