This is part of why I am so passionate about helping everyone get moving in practical and effective ways, as part of their Best Health Strategy plan!
There was a 10% increased risk in developing specific cancer types in woman who spent more time sitting around then others that didn’t. A large study in the USA found cancer of the breast, multiple myeloma, ovarian and breast cancers were also associated with longer times sit times. These studies found woman were at most risk.
Remember we are recommended to be vigorously active 60 minutes per day…well the guidelines have reduced again to 30minutes but aim for 60min. !!!
Here are some ideas to help you sneak more movement into your day:
1. Park your car further away on purpose
2. Take the stairs not the elevator
3. Jump on a small re bounder / trampoline while watching TV always
4. Grab a hands free headset and gently walk down the street or around your house while talking to friends on the phone
5. Squat while brushing your teeth
I currently coach individuals like you with families like yours on how to move effectively to make gains in their metabolism and energy, when they have been feeling lifeless and stuck.
For my free micro training videos and information on my free empowerment seminars sign up by clicking this link:
Cheering you on in your “GET MOVING” Plan!