Site logo

Hearing Loss

Why should someone with hearing loss be evaluated by an audiologist?

Audiologists (Doctor of Audiology) hold masters or doctoral degrees from accredited universities with special training in the prevention, identification, assessment and non-medical treatment of hearing disorders. By virtue of their graduate education, professional certification and licensure, audiologists are the most qualified professionals to perform hearing tests, prescribe hearing aids and provide rehabilitative services for patients with hearing and balance disorders.


  • No comments yet.
  • Add a comment